Creating good content is hard, and it’s often the first step a lot of content marketing programs get stuck on.
The bad news is creating content is just the first step. Effective content marketing also requires a good strategy, excellent planning, optimized distribution and promotion and ongoing analysis of content performance.
The good news is that you generate a lot of ROI from optimizing the various steps of the content marketing cycle. Better yet, focusing on the actionable tips to do so presented in this webinar will also inform your content creation process and make it easier and clearer to produce good content.
In particular, you’ll learn to:
- Define your content strategy pragmatically in 3 steps;
- Create an achievable content plan to publish good content consistently
- Answer the quantity vs quality dilemma
- Distribute your content to maximize organic reach
- Analyze the performance of your content to take the guess work out, be better with your next piece and identify low hanging fruit opportunities